NaNo starts tomorrow. I think I’m ready. Have my outline done for the book I’m going to write. Just need to start typing. Have other writing related things that need to be posted on here. Will get those posted soon. Will keep you posted as to how I’m doing during NaNo. Good luck to those that are attempting it as well.
Monthly Archives: October 2012
-Choose 11 lucky recipients
-Formulate 11 questions for them to answer
-Plaster the award on your blog
3. What is your favorite genre, reading, and or writing, and why? My favorite genre is horror, paranormal, supernatural. I have always been very interested in the unknown.
4. What character is most like you in any of your favorite books, read or reading or writing? It would have to be Sookie Stackhouse from Charlaine Harris’ series. She is a southern girl like me and doesn’t let anything stop her doing what needs to be done to accomplish something.
5. What is your most memorable Halloween memory? Trick or treating in my aunt and uncle’s neighborhood. They knew everyone on the block and we felt safe to go out and get candy from them. I always got lots of candy when I went through that neighborhood.
6. What is your most memorable high school memory?Being in the art and drama clubs. I had so much fun.
7. What is your favorite holiday and why? Christmas is my favorite holiday. My whole family gets together and that time of year just puts me a real mood to celebrate being with family and friends I otherwise don’t get to see throughout the year.
8. What is your most personal current wish (one that you can share)?To get my books published.
9. If you could choose any man or woman, dead or alive, who would you choose to get our country back on track and why? No one in particular comes to mind at this moment.
10. What do you enjoy or hate about blogging, explain, maybe give a point or two for the rest of us bloggers. I enjoy it. It is fun because I can create a post about my writing or other things and get feedback from people who understand where I’m coming from. It has helped me to become a better writer. I guess one point would be to keep it fun and engaging. Another point would be is to find your niche.
11. What is your favorite day of the week and why? It would have to be Friday. It means the week is over and I can relax because the weekend is starting.
Outline for book two is moving along. Have about half the book planned out. Worked some on book one today. Made a few changes to it and then worked on the outline for book two. Need to work on a horror screenplay I’m writing. Haven’t worked on it in a few months. Have been spending the time getting book one ready for revisions and outlining book two so I can write it in November.
Will be posting some book reviews as soon as I can. Personal life and getting ready for NaNo among other things haven’t allowed me to get them written and ready to post just yet. Hope to start posting some of them in the next week or so. Going to work on book two outline some more now. Have a good weekend everyone.