-Choose 11 lucky recipients
-Formulate 11 questions for them to answer
-Plaster the award on your blog
3. What is your favorite genre, reading, and or writing, and why? My favorite genre is horror, paranormal, supernatural. I have always been very interested in the unknown.
4. What character is most like you in any of your favorite books, read or reading or writing? It would have to be Sookie Stackhouse from Charlaine Harris’ series. She is a southern girl like me and doesn’t let anything stop her doing what needs to be done to accomplish something.
5. What is your most memorable Halloween memory? Trick or treating in my aunt and uncle’s neighborhood. They knew everyone on the block and we felt safe to go out and get candy from them. I always got lots of candy when I went through that neighborhood.
6. What is your most memorable high school memory?Being in the art and drama clubs. I had so much fun.
7. What is your favorite holiday and why? Christmas is my favorite holiday. My whole family gets together and that time of year just puts me a real mood to celebrate being with family and friends I otherwise don’t get to see throughout the year.
8. What is your most personal current wish (one that you can share)?To get my books published.
9. If you could choose any man or woman, dead or alive, who would you choose to get our country back on track and why? No one in particular comes to mind at this moment.
10. What do you enjoy or hate about blogging, explain, maybe give a point or two for the rest of us bloggers. I enjoy it. It is fun because I can create a post about my writing or other things and get feedback from people who understand where I’m coming from. It has helped me to become a better writer. I guess one point would be to keep it fun and engaging. Another point would be is to find your niche.
11. What is your favorite day of the week and why? It would have to be Friday. It means the week is over and I can relax because the weekend is starting.