Favorite Authors….

5. Kim Harrison-Rachel Morgan(The Hollows) Series

6. Kelley Armstrong-Otherworld Series

7. Stephen King

8. Anne Rice

9. Bram Stoker

10. J.K. Rowling- Harry Potter Series

The list of other participating blog can be found on Annie’s page atΒ http://www.anniewalls.com/2013/04/may-monster-madness-sign-up-linky-list.html

get-attachment

Posted by on 05/13/2013 in A Creative Mind Blog

10 responses to “Favorite Authors….

1. Dani

05/13/2013 at 8:05 am

Yes, yes, yes! These are all such awesome authors!

05/13/2013 at 8:23 am

There were others I could have put on the list but when I started putting it together these ten jumped straight to the top. I love every one of them for different reasons.

πŸ™‚

2. Carmen

05/13/2013 at 8:44 am

I love a bit of Laurel K. here writing at least, she seems a little intense in real life!
    If you like Vampy books and haven’t already you should check out Karen Chance, I’m head over heels for the Cassandra Palmer series!
    And Anne Rice! Undisputed Vampire queen! Love her to bits and pieces!
    Great list of authors you have here, I’ll have to check out Sherrilyn Kenyon’s work! I haer so many great things! =D
    Here’s my MMM’S for today Carmen Jenner Author and Book Me!
    Happy Hopping! =D

05/13/2013 at 9:33 am

Haven’t read any of hers yet. She is on my to be read list.

3. Design du Jour

05/13/2013 at 8:54 am

Have you read any Clive Barker? Try his “Books of Blood” all short stories and all so AWESOME. Cool post!
    Here’s my day III MMM at Design du Jour.

05/13/2013 at 9:30 am

Haven’t read Clive Barker. Will have to put him on my to be read list.

4. Shah Wharton

05/13/2013 at 11:22 am

Charlaine Harris – Sookie Stackhouse Series (LOVE HER and this series ROCKS!), Laurell K. Hamilton-Anita Blake Series (enjoyed this series), Sherrilyn Kenyon-Dark Hunter Series (read some of this series, and twas fab!), Patricia Briggs-Mercy Thompson Series (don’t know her, will remedy that!), Kim Harrison-Rachel Morgan(The Hollows) Series (Have it on my Kindle, ready to read), Kelley Armstrong-Otherworld Series (know her, but have not read her, will remedy that!), Stephen King (Incredible), Anne Rice (Mostly incredible), Bram Stoker (Loved Dracula & his short story), J.K. Rowling- Harry Potter Series (haven’t read her book, but I regularly watch the movies – all of them, over and over!) Phew! Great selection πŸ˜€

05/13/2013 at 12:12 pm

You definitely need to read the Patricia Briggs series and the Kelley Armstrong series. I read the Harry Potter series before I even watched the first movie. The movies are great. I have the collection on DVD except for Deathly Hollows part 1 and 2. Hope to add them soon. πŸ™‚

5. Magaly Guerrero

05/15/2013 at 8:44 am

Yay! for putting L. K. Hamilton on top!

05/15/2013 at 9:05 am

She is a great author for sure. I can’t wait for the next Anita Blake book. πŸ™‚