Favorite Animated Monster Movies…

15 May

e250e-mmm2013

Blog list can be found on Annie’s page. For today’s post I wanted to put up my favorite animated monster movies list.

1. Shrek

shrek

2. Monsters, Inc

Monsters-Inc-pixar-67076_750_478

3. Corpse Bride

Corpse_bride

4. Monsters vs Aliens

220px-Monsters-vs-aliens-poster

5. The Nightmare Before Christmas

220px-The_nightmare_before_christmas_poster

Posted by on 05/15/2013 in A Creative Mind Blog

10 responses to “Favorite Animated Monster Movies…

1. Shah Wharton

05/15/2013 at 5:51 am

Loved all of these, but Shrek and Corpse Bride were my faves. 🙂

Shah X

shahwharton.com

05/15/2013 at 9:10 am

Great movies. Have to admit Shrek is my fave, too. Love the Shrek franchise. 🙂

2. Carmen Jenner Author!

05/15/2013 at 7:03 am

Love, love, love the Nightmare Before Christmas! Corpse Bride was pretty good, too!
    Stopping by with my MMM’S Carmen Jenner Author and Book Me!
    Happy Hopping! =D

05/15/2013 at 9:09 am

Nightmare Before Christmas was a great movie. Corpse Bride was good. I have to say my fave is Shrek though. Love the franchise.

3. Design du Jour

05/15/2013 at 7:46 am

Love them all and of course “Monster House”!
    Here’s my day V MMM at Design du Jour.

05/15/2013 at 9:08 am

It was hard to decide what order to put them in. Love them all. 🙂

4. Angeline

05/15/2013 at 5:09 pm

Love all those movies, and I’m such a huge Tim Burton fan. I adore Monsters Inc; I remember that was the very first DVD I ever bought when making the transition from VHS. I actually bought that DVD a few weeks before buying my first DVD player!

05/15/2013 at 7:09 pm

I’m a big Tim Burton fan, too. Monsters Inc is a great movie. I’ve watched it at least 10 times.

5. MyBookAddiction (@Toni_BookAddict)

05/16/2013 at 1:02 pm

Damn, missed this post yesterday 😦 I did the same thing for my post for today! lol. I guess… great minds? 😀

Here is my MMM Day 6

05/16/2013 at 1:10 pm

Can’t go wrong with posting favorite monster movies. Checked yours out. Love the picks you put up. 🙂