May Monster Madness #7

17 May

e250e-mmm2013

Thanks again to AnnieEmma, and Ked for hosting this very cool and fun blog hop.  Today is the final day of May Monster Madness.

Also, want to add a disclaimer about the photos I have used this week in the posts. They are all either from wikipedia or fanpop.

I figured I would write about the one character that scares me more than most and that is the clown from IT. I read the book and then tried to watch the movie which I couldn’t do. Even to this day I haven’t watched the movie all the way to the end. There is just something about an evil clown and especially the way Stephen King writes the character that truly scares me. I guess that’s the point of the book and movie. The funny thing is that this book is the one that turned me onto reading, watching, and writing horror.

It_1990_Promotional_Poster

Photo credit wikipedia

Posted by on 05/17/2013 in A Creative Mind Blog

6 responses to “May Monster Madness #7

1. Magaly Guerrero

05/17/2013 at 11:13 am

I think It has turned a lot of people… some into writing, others into screaming meat machines. Evil clowns are awesome!

05/17/2013 at 11:22 am

I agree. Everyone I know that likes horror names this book or another Stephen King book as the book that turned them onto horror.

2. Sophie Duncan

05/17/2013 at 12:11 pm

Tim Curry does a fantastic job as Pennywise in It. I dislike clowns a lot,they spook me, so Pennywise scares me more than any other incarnation of It in the mini series. I have a curious attitude to Stephen King, I usually prefer the film/TV adaptations to the books, but I do like both the book and the mini series in this case.

Evil clowns make really, really scary monsters. ;P

05/17/2013 at 5:52 pm

I prefer the books a lot of times to the film/tv adaptation. Though there are some adaptations that I really love. The Stephen King movies being on the list as some of my faves. 🙂

3. Evalina

05/17/2013 at 5:26 pm

I’ve never read any books by Stephen King, I think is time to change that.

05/17/2013 at 5:47 pm