Indie Block Party #1-Introducing Myself

19 Aug

Indie-block-party-1024x717

Thanks to Fel and Dawna for hosting this great blog hop.  Check out the Indie Block Party main page here. Today’s post was for us to introduce ourselves so here’s mine. 🙂

I started writing when I was in high school. I had to write a story for an English class and realized it was something I loved to do. I have several favorite genres. They are Fantasy, Horror, and Paranormal. I co-admin a group on Facebook called PARANORMAL UNIVERSE: The True, The Believable, The Unknown. Check it out and join if you would like to. 🙂

My blog is about my writing whether it’s my books or my screenplays. I write Fantasy, Horror, and Paranormal genres. I also post reviews about different books I’ve read, movies that I’ve seen, and will be posting in the near future reviews about one of my favorite tv shows Supernatural when season 9 starts in October.

When I’m not writing I read, spend time with my family, listen to music, and play games on Facebook or Pogo.

Posted by on 08/19/2013 in Indie Block Party

14 responses to “Indie Block Party #1-Introducing Myself

08/19/2013 at 12:40 pm

A blog hop I wasn’t aware of I’ll have to check it out. Nice to learn a little more about you Diane!
    Yes, send those chapters when ever you’re ready!

08/19/2013 at 12:46 pm

It’s been fun going to other blogs and meeting new people. I will get those chapters to you soon. 🙂

2. Author Lynn Hubbard

08/19/2013 at 1:04 pm

Nice to meet you neighbor!

08/19/2013 at 1:46 pm

Hi Lynn,
      thanks for stopping by!

3. rolandclarke

08/19/2013 at 1:11 pm

Thanks for the visit to my blog – glad to find my way here. Good luck with everything

08/19/2013 at 1:47 pm

Hi Roland,
      You are welcome. Thanks for stopping by. I just realized we are in the same writing group on Facebook. I’m a member of 100k in 100 days as well. Good luck with your writing.

4. Elaine

08/19/2013 at 9:40 pm

Hi Diane, thanks for sharing a bit. See you around the block

08/19/2013 at 10:47 pm

Hi Elaine, thanks for stopping by and nice to meet you. good luck with everything. 🙂

5. Court Young (@courtney825)

08/19/2013 at 11:54 pm

Howdy neighbor!! Facebook games are dangerous!!! Gah! Candy Crush….. I had to put myself into rehab. 🙂 Happy you are doing the Indie Block Party and I look forward to getting to know you!

08/20/2013 at 7:47 am

Hi Court,
      Nice to meet you. Tell me about it. Candy Crush is addictive. Farmville is just as bad. 🙂 Look forward to getting to know you as well!

6. Linda Hamonou

08/20/2013 at 6:57 am

Hello !
    Facebook games are a curse haha, I’m cursed too, nice to meet you. 🙂

08/20/2013 at 7:49 am

Hi Linda,
      Nice to meet you! I agree. I started out on Facebook playing Farmville and now play way too many games on there. Candy Crush is my new fave right now. 🙂

7. burnsmillie

08/22/2013 at 1:44 pm

Hi Diane, I’ll have to check out your Paranormal Facebook Page…sounds pretty cool. Looking forward to getting to know you and your writing better!

08/22/2013 at 2:02 pm

Hi, nice to meet you. it is a cool group. 🙂