#IWSG: My writing and other updates

05 Feb

02a62-insecurewriterssupportgroup

The last couple of months haven’t been good as far as my writing is concerned. My muse took a vacation and decided to recently return. So, hopefully I’ll be able to start sharing snippets and maybe even chapters on Wattpad soon.

I’ve found I love doing reviews and things like cover reveals. I hope to start a new column each month as well. I haven’t exactly decided what aspect of writing it’ll be about though.

Trying to get ready for the A to Z challenge in April as well. Have my theme just need to start working on the posts. πŸ™‚

Well, that’s it for now. Look forward to reading your comments. πŸ™‚

18 responses to “#IWSG: My writing and other updates

1. Madeline Mora-Summonte

02/05/2014 at 2:40 pm

Good for you for prepping for A-Z already! My IWSG post this month is all about me being wishy-washy regarding my theme, etc. πŸ™‚

02/05/2014 at 2:45 pm

Thanks. I’m doing the research right now for some of it. Hope to start putting the posts together in the next few weeks.

Good luck with yours. πŸ™‚

2. charitybradford

02/05/2014 at 4:38 pm

I’m glad your muse is starting to speak to you again. We all go through it and know how nerve wracking it is for those voices to fall silent.

Good luck getting ready for A to Z!

02/05/2014 at 4:43 pm

Thanks. It was making me crazy. Then I took some time away from trying to write and started reviewing and such. Then the character started talking again and I’m moving forward again. πŸ™‚

Thanks, I’m going to need all the luck I can for it. It’s going to be interesting. πŸ™‚

3. Diane Burton

02/05/2014 at 4:59 pm

Good luck with the A-Z Challenge. Something to look forward to.

02/05/2014 at 7:30 pm

Thanks Diane. A little nervous though. First year and all. It’s going to be fun though. πŸ™‚

4. S. Katherine Anthony

02/05/2014 at 6:09 pm

Good luck with the A-Z challenge! I joined for the first time this year, I’m excited and nervous…but I hope to get my posts going soon so I’m prepared when April comes around.

02/05/2014 at 7:31 pm

Good luck to you as well. πŸ™‚

5. Jess

02/05/2014 at 6:23 pm

I feel as though my muse has deserted me. Hope it returns soon. As for A to Z … I’m thinking, but I always write my posts daily. Stressful, but fun. πŸ™‚

02/05/2014 at 7:33 pm

It took me stepping back for a little while and doing other things. Hope your muse returns soon. Good luck with your writing and the challenge. πŸ™‚

6. Sommer

02/06/2014 at 12:48 am

I’ve started working on A-to-Z stuff already as well. I’ve done it enough years that I know that if I don’t get all the pre-work done way early, I won’t enjoy it as much. I’d rather pre-post my work and spend the month looking at everyone else’s blogs anyway!

Good luck!
    Sommer

02/06/2014 at 12:52 am

Good luck! I hope to have mine ready as well. Like you I want to spend the time visiting other blogs and meeting new people. πŸ™‚

7. Leanne Ross

02/06/2014 at 1:47 pm

I just signed up for A-Z…I haven’t even considered having a theme. I was just going to wing it. I like your idea better.

Leanne Ross ( readfaced.wordpress.com & @LeanneRossRF )

02/06/2014 at 1:55 pm

Good luck with it. I was going to wing it as well at first. Then decided with something like this it would be more fun to have a theme and set the posts up ahead of time. πŸ™‚

8. Alex J. Cavanaugh

02/06/2014 at 4:34 pm

Glad the muse returned. And that you have a theme for the Challenge. That always helps.

02/06/2014 at 4:57 pm

Thanks. I understand having a theme is a good thing for the challenge. It will allow me to spend time visiting other blogs during that time. πŸ™‚

9. Rebecca Bradley

02/09/2014 at 10:41 am

Prepping for A to Z early is impressive – and important. I usually get stressed at the last minute! You sound organised πŸ™‚

02/09/2014 at 10:59 am

Hi Rebecca,
      Thanks. I’m trying to get everything prepped. πŸ™‚