#AtoZreveal: Theme Reveal

21 Mar

This is so much fun. Looking forward to April 1st. You can find the list of Theme Reveal participants here.

What to talk about in 26 posts that are tied to the letters of the alphabet. Well, my theme is fantasy, horror and the paranormal. There’s going to be posts about haunted places, supernatural beings (angels, demons, fairies, shifters, etc), the paranormal, supernatural (tv show), my favorite books and movies, may have a character interview or two with some of the characters from my books.

I believe you will find them to be very entertaining as I have had fun coming up with the posts and making them fun and memorable. So tune in starting April 1st to see what they are all about. πŸ™‚

I look forward to visiting as many of you as I can during April and make some new friends along with the way. πŸ™‚

Posted by on 03/21/2014 in blog hops

Tags: ,

35 responses to “#AtoZreveal: Theme Reveal

1. kentuckygal50

03/21/2014 at 10:11 am

As most of my reading of late has been either mystery genre, or non-fiction, I will be happy to learn more about the fantasy, horror and paranormal genres from you!

LuAnn Braley
    AyJay’s Hooligans @AtoZChallenge
    Back Porchervations

03/21/2014 at 11:17 am

Hi LuAnn,
      Thanks for stopping by. I’m working on making it as fun and informative as possible. πŸ™‚

2. Tasha

03/21/2014 at 10:12 am

I love your theme – anything supernatural is always fun and interesting πŸ™‚ My theme this year is vampires so I shall definitely be checking out your posts.
    Tasha
    Tasha’s Thinkings

03/21/2014 at 11:19 am

Hi Tasha,
      Thanks. I love yours as well. Will definitely be stopping by yours too. πŸ™‚

3. TraceyLynnTobin

03/21/2014 at 11:05 am

I’ll definitely be sticking around to read about this one! I love this kind of stuff so I’m very excited to see what you write about! πŸ˜€

03/21/2014 at 11:22 am

Hi Tacey Lynn,
      Thanks for stopping by. I’m going to do my best to keep everyone entertained throughout April. πŸ™‚

4. sdneeve1

03/21/2014 at 11:43 am

Yet another great theme reveal! Will definitely be dropping back in April. πŸ˜€

03/21/2014 at 1:05 pm

Thanks. Look forward to reading what everyone thinks throughout the month. πŸ™‚

5. timsbrannan

03/21/2014 at 12:08 pm

Diane,
    Great theme! I am doing the A to Z of witches this month.

A bunch of us who are doing supernatural themed posts are getting together to link to each other and have something like a mini-hop within the larger challenge. I am doing witches, Tasha Duncan is doing Vampires and her sister Sophie Duncan is doing Ghosts.
    We are talking about it over at Natasha’s blog. http://tashasthinkings.blogspot.com/2014/03/atozchallenge-theme-reveal.html

Love to have you on board!

Timothy S. Brannan
    The Other Side, April Blog Challenge: The A to Z of Witches

6. doreenb8

03/21/2014 at 12:57 pm

I love your theme and I look forward to reading all of your posts. Good luck with the challenge!

7. M. J. Joachim

03/21/2014 at 1:01 pm

All tuned in and getting excited. Your theme is versatile and sounds very interesting!

MJ, A to Z Challenge Co-Host
    Writing Tips
    Effectively Human
    Lots of Crochet Stitches

03/21/2014 at 1:08 pm

Hi M.J.,
      Thanks. It was an easy decision to use that as a theme because it’s what I write about. Just hope I can keep everyone entertained and checking in throughout the month. πŸ™‚

8. Shawn Yankey

03/21/2014 at 3:19 pm

How cool! I am fascinated by the paranormal and really look forward to checking out your posts during this years challenge. Laughing at Life 2

03/22/2014 at 7:29 am

Hi Shawn,
      Thanks. Hope you’ll be entertained by the posts when you check in during April.

9. Teresa Delgado (@icecoldpenguin)

03/21/2014 at 11:56 pm

This theme is OMG FANTASTIC! and yes I was screaming that. This will be so unique and different and I cant wait to get spooky with you πŸ™‚ good work, Teresa visiting from the following sites Fangirl Next Door
    Quackin Over Disney and Stormy’s Sidekicks Geek On!

03/22/2014 at 7:35 am

Hi Teresa,
      Cool. Thanks for stopping by. Will do my best to keep everyone entertained with the posts. πŸ™‚

10. precari0us

03/22/2014 at 3:12 am

Scary. And I would love to visit you again to see how the horror would unfold.

I have revealed my theme too. Do check it.

– Kripali
    (AJ’s wHooligans)
    Sumptuous Living

03/22/2014 at 7:37 am

Hi,
      Thanks for stopping by. Glad you like it. Hope I can make it entertaining for everyone. πŸ™‚

11. J.L. Campbell (@JL_Campbell)

03/22/2014 at 9:51 am

Hi, Diane,
    Fans of the supernatural and all things paranormal will have a wonderful time here during the A-Z.

03/22/2014 at 10:13 am

Hi J.L.,
      Thanks. That’s what I hope happens. Look forward to visiting everyone during April and checking out the posts. πŸ™‚

12. GS

03/23/2014 at 2:48 pm

Interesting theme.. Looking forward to read all your posts

GS at Moontime Tunes

03/24/2014 at 1:07 pm

Hi GS,
      Thanks for stopping by. Look forward to keeping everyone entertained and checking in each day.

13. Alex J. Cavanaugh

03/24/2014 at 1:03 pm

I like that! My kind of subjects.

03/24/2014 at 1:11 pm

Thanks Alex. It was an easy decision to pick the theme. It’s my favorite subjects. πŸ™‚

14. LadyJai

03/26/2014 at 10:49 am

So fun! I ❀ supernatural places and people. πŸ˜€

Jamie Dement (LadyJai)
    My A to Z
    Caring for my Veteran

03/26/2014 at 11:06 am

Thanks. I’m going to try and it as fun as I can for people to read. πŸ™‚

15. Andi-Roo (@theworld4realz)

03/27/2014 at 8:41 pm

Spooky, kooky, and altogether ooky! Right up my alley! I’ll def. be stopping by to read your stuffs.

I’m participating in AtoZ, as well. My topic is writing in general + my current work-in-progress in particular.

See you around!
    ~Andi-Roo @TheWorld4Realz

03/27/2014 at 10:09 pm

Thanks for stopping by. Sounds like your topic is great. Will check in to read your posts as well. πŸ™‚

16. jazzfeathers

03/23/2015 at 3:45 am

I’ll be always in for a good fantasy post πŸ˜‰

03/23/2015 at 11:56 am

I hope I can live up to the expectations I’ve set for myself with this. πŸ™‚