#IWSG: A to Z challenge and Camp NaNo

02a62-insecurewriterssupportgroup

April is here. A to Z and Camp NaNo are in day two. I’m having so much fun participating in the challenge. Camp NaNo is going good. I’ve already hit a little over 1000 words on the first day. Edits on the book are happening. Now, that I’m able to start them everything is falling into place with the plot. There were a few plot holes but I’ve been able to clear them up.

Also, something cool is happening. I’m working with some writers on a Steampunk project. We’re in the planning stages of it right now. I will keep everyone posted on it and other short story projects I’m becoming involved in. πŸ™‚

There are some additions I’m thinking about making to the blog. They’ll be fun additions I promise. Β πŸ™‚

13 responses to “#IWSG: A to Z challenge and Camp NaNo

1. Shah Wharton

04/02/2014 at 10:11 am

Great to hear you’re busy and on course Diana. Wish I could say the same, but I will (at some point soon I hope) πŸ™‚

shahwharton.com

04/02/2014 at 4:25 pm

Thanks. Just keep the faith about it and it will. πŸ™‚

2. Elizabeth Hein

04/02/2014 at 11:14 am

Good to hear everything is going well so far. I am already behind with camp nanowrimo but I hope to catch up this evening. Good luck with all your projects

3. Alex J. Cavanaugh

04/02/2014 at 11:25 am

When it’s all flowing well like that, take advantage! And enjoy.

04/02/2014 at 4:25 pm

Hi Alex,
      I’m definitely doing that. Camp NaNo isn’t so bad this time. I set my word count to an achievable number so I could fit it in. So far, everything is working as it should. πŸ™‚

4. Diane Burton

04/02/2014 at 3:04 pm

Wishing you good luck on your projects. Don’t forget to take time for yourself.

04/02/2014 at 4:23 pm

Thanks Diane. I won’t. I learned my lesson about that. πŸ™‚

5. Jessica Sita

04/02/2014 at 3:30 pm

Brand new to IWSG here! Good to hear that your projects are going well!! And a steampunk project sounds delicious! Good luck with everything!

04/02/2014 at 4:22 pm

Hi Jessica,
      Welcome to IWSG! Thanks. I will keep everyone posted on the project. It’s going to be an interesting one. πŸ™‚

6. EE Giorgi

04/02/2014 at 6:53 pm

good luck on the steampunk project!

04/02/2014 at 7:00 pm

Thanks. Will keep everyone posted as we forward with the project. πŸ™‚

7. rolandclarke

04/21/2014 at 8:07 am

Keep at the inspiration. I’m not doing NaNo, just A to Z and IWSG> Steampunk project sounds interesting – look forward to discovering more. I have one that is more Solarpunk (or GreenpunK) than Steam.

04/21/2014 at 8:51 am

Thanks Roland. The Steampunk project is going great. Will tell you and everyone more about when I’m given the okay to do so. πŸ™‚ Your project sounds interesting as well.