#IWSG: Games and Writing

06 Aug

02a62-insecurewriterssupportgroup

Camp NaNo is over and I won. I used the month to start writing the story for my game. Worked on editing my Vampire Series. The game is coming along. I should have updates to post soon about it. I’m doing a role-playing game with some friends. I’m having a blast doing that. It’s also a learning experience as well.

Have decided on my main project and that is working out a lot better than I thought it would. I still work on a few smaller things when I need a break from the big project. I don’t feel so stressed out now like I did before when I was trying to work on multiple projects at one time.

Well, that’s it for now. Look forward to reading your comments. 🙂

8 responses to “#IWSG: Games and Writing

1. Jacqui Murray

08/06/2014 at 10:38 am

Congrats on winning! Do you do NaNoWriMo also?

08/06/2014 at 11:24 am

Hi Jacqui,
      Thanks. Yes, I do. This will be my 3rd or 4th year doing it.

2. Alex J. Cavanaugh

08/06/2014 at 11:02 am

Congratulations on winning at NaNo!

08/06/2014 at 11:23 am

Thanks. It looked iffy for a few days but I got it done. 🙂

3. Sarah Foster

08/06/2014 at 2:41 pm

Congrats on winning Camp NaNo! I couldn’t keep up with it, so I gave up about halfway through…

Sarah Foster
    August IWSG Co-host

08/06/2014 at 3:16 pm

Hi Sarah,
      Thanks. I didn’t know if I was going to make it for a bit of time because things got hectic for about a week or so and I got behind. Good luck with participating in it next time. 🙂

4. Beverly

08/06/2014 at 4:26 pm

Looks like you’re doing great. I work on more than one project at a time too. It helps when a story isn’t going well to go to another for a while. Good luck with your projects.

08/06/2014 at 4:29 pm

Thank you. I agree. When I get frustrated with dealing with vampires in my books I go deal with either the wolves or Fae that I’m writing about in other books or I work on my game story. Good luck with your projects.