Thanks to bookbumblings for hosting this awesome blog hop. So, today’s post is about my favorite childhood books. Wow, this one is going to be very interesting. I decided to do a Top Ten list. I have lots of favorite books but these are ones I that are my absolute favorites. Some of them I re-read again from time to time because I enjoy them so much.
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Lord of The Rings Trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
- Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White
- Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- Hansel and Gretel by The Brothers Grimm
- Cinderella by The Brothers Grimm
- Snow White by The Brothers Grimm
Look forward to hearing about some of your favorite books.
4 thoughts on “#BookBlogWriMo-#TBT- Favorite Childhood Books”
Your #6 made it on my list as well! I cannot believe I left off Harry Potter! I kind of forgot I started that as a CHILD – but it ended when I had a child of my own! haha. I LOVE them though! Every single one of them! Thanks for sharing your list! 🙂
Kenzi @Shattered Hearts Reviews
I saw your list as well. Great books you have on yours as well. I love Fantasy and reading The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings and even Harry Potter helped me make a decision to start writing epic fantasy. 🙂
Oh wow, I love that list. I love everything on that list!
They are some of my favorites. I love to read some of them again and again. 🙂