Thanks to bookbumblings for hosting this awesome blog hop. I really don’t have a workflow per say. Mine again like my blogging toolkit is pretty simple. It’s as follows:
- Write down ideas– What I have done that helps me is I’ve created an idea file in scrivener
- Catalog the ideas– I have files that I created for each month in scrivener. When I look at the ideas I have. The ones I’m going to use for a particular month get moved to that file.
- Editorial Calendar– Once I have the ideas/topics for the month. I sit down with my calendar and start scheduling them.
- Create drafts of the posts
- Review and edit the posts
- Schedule the posts– The one thing I love about WordPress is that I don’t have to set up the social media things separately. I have the social media sites already linked to my blog. The only thing I do is double check to make sure the posts were made on the different sites without a problem.