Thanks to bookbumblings for hosting this awesome blog hop. So, today’s post is about my first reviews on the blog. The reviews span over the last couple of years. I decided to post oldest to newest to show how my review style has changed. This is going to be interesting to look at. 🙂
- Fractured Legacy- Skye Callahan. This was the first review I ever did on the blog. It’s interesting to look back and see how my style of reviewing has changed over the last few years. I became a big fan of Skye’s after reading this one.
- Real Vampires Don’t Sparkle-Amy Fecteau. I loved the title and that’s one of the reasons I read it. It was a great book. I will admit I’m a fan of the Twilight Series. 🙂 Right around the time I did this review. My style of reviewing started to change just a bit.
- Shattered Secrets-Krystal Wade. This was the first book I read by Krystal. It was a great YA book. I became a fan of hers after reading it.
- Creatura-Nely Cab. This one has two reviews in one. I was lucky enough to get to read both books for the tour I was participating in. Both books are great. I became a fan of Nely’s.
- Storm Mistress-Brandy L. Rivers. This one is a more recent review. I believe my reviewing style is changing again. I’ve read both of her series. Others of Edenton and Others of Seattle. Storm Mistress is the second book of the Others of Seattle series. I became fan of Brandy’s after reading the first book in the Others of Edenton series.