Thanks to bookbumblings for hosting this awesome blog hop. So, today’s post is about the future of my blog. This is an interesting one. I had to think about it. There are so many things I see happening on the blog. Here are a few of things I plan to have on the blog.
- More personal updates about my writing and games (possibly having the characters take over a post or two each month so readers get to know them)
- Doing reviews and other type of blog posts (cover reveals)
- A resources section(writing and gaming)
- Hosting a blog hop or two
- Posting serialized stories on the blog. They would be only for the blog and not be posted anywhere else.
- Possibly having a web series/podcast that is posted either weekly or monthly (still debating this one)
So, here’s what I see as the possible future of my blog. Stay tuned for updates. 🙂
5 thoughts on “#BookBlogWriMo-The Future of My Blog”
The characters taking over is genius. Great ideas and I can’t wait to see what’s in store for your blog
Thanks. The characters taking over is something I’ve been thinking about for a while. The take overs and the other ideas will start happening after the first of the year. I want to get things in place and set up for that to happen. So I will be working on them during December. 🙂
Yay! I’m excited!! 😀
I love these ideas, especially the characters taking over. That sounds like it would be fun to write. Can’t wait to see more of your writing!
Thanks. I plan to have some of the first ones ready to start after the first of the year. Working on them during December. 🙂