Thanks to Alex for hosting this each month. Here is the complete list of participants.
It’s hard to believe that we are almost to end of 2014. Time flew by. I completed some of the goals I started with at the beginning at the years. Others didn’t get done. That’s okay though there’s next year. My writing is going great and I hope to have some good news to share with everyone after the first of the year. I have several things happening that I should be able to talk about in January. I’m working on some new things for the blog that I think everyone will like. Here’s the list of ideas I plan to introduce in the new year.
- More personal updates about my writing and games (have characters take over some of the posts once or twice a month so everyone can get to know them)
- Doing reviews and other types of blog posts (cover reveals, etc)
- A resources section (writing and gaming)
- Hosting a blog hop or two (have some fun ideas for this)
- Posting serialized stories on the blog. They would be only for the blog and not be posted anywhere else.
- Possibly having a webseries/podcast-more than likely would be posted monthly(still thinking about this one)
I’m already working on the theme for the A to Z Challenge in April 2015. Looking forward to participating again. Also, if you have suggestions for the future resources section please let me know.
That’s it for this month’s IWSG post. Look forward to reading your comments. 🙂
4 thoughts on “#IWSG: Goals for 2015”
Glad to hear things are going well. And I should get on my A to Z posts pretty soon.
Thanks. Good luck. I hope to have mine done by the end of Feb. or beginning of March. 🙂
A podcast would be cool. How fun!
It would be. I’m still thinking about that one. Will keep everyone updated about it. 🙂