A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal!

23 Mar

A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal

Here we are again. Time for another A to Z challenge and to reveal my theme for it. Last year my theme was supernatural creatures and it was fun. This year my theme is going to be about my favorite books/movies: The Hobbit and The Lord of The Rings. There will be posts about my favorite characters and locations and some of my not so favorites. I’m going to try and make each one as much fun as possible. The characters may be taking over the post for that day or there might videos to go along with some posts as well as pics. Β There might even a few things about my toons from the LOTRO game. You never know. So tune in during April to find out. Look forward to meeting new people and hearing from ones already here. πŸ™‚

Posted by on 03/23/2015 in blog hops

Tags: ,

33 responses to “A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal!

1. bftreviews

03/23/2015 at 10:18 am

Fun!! Can’t wait to see what you come up with πŸ™‚
    Check out mine

03/23/2015 at 12:02 pm

Hi, thanks. I hope it will be. Just checked out yours. I love paranormal books. Can’t wait to see what you come up with. πŸ™‚

2. TraceyLynnTobin

03/23/2015 at 10:27 am

Interesting! My husband and I JUST watched the last Hobbit movie and are now making our way through the extended versions of the original movies, so it’ll be interesting to come back here and see which aspects you decide to talk about!

03/23/2015 at 11:55 am

Thanks. I hope it’s going to be interesting. I love the movies and the books so I decided to use my favorite characters, etc this year. πŸ™‚

3. djinnia

03/23/2015 at 10:38 am

Sweet! Love the movies! Haven’t watched the last one yet. Excited to see which characters and things pop up! Looking forward to this! πŸ™‚

03/23/2015 at 11:54 am

Thanks. I hope I can make it as entertaining as possible. Some many characters to choose from. πŸ™‚ The last movie was good. I saw it twice. One of those two times was in 3d and that was awesome. πŸ™‚

4. Shawn Yankey

03/23/2015 at 12:20 pm

Sounds really cool! We should learn a lot from your theme. Shawn from Laughing at Life 2

03/23/2015 at 2:08 pm

Hi Shawn, thanks. I hope everyone has fun reading and possibly learning new things from my posts. πŸ™‚

5. Astrid

03/23/2015 at 12:23 pm

I never read The Hobbit, let alone LOTR, and I never saw any of the movies. Still, I look forward to your fun play on the characters. Happy #AtoZchallenge.

03/23/2015 at 2:10 pm

Hi Astrid, I hope I can make it entertaining for everyone. πŸ™‚

6. Tarkabarka

03/23/2015 at 12:53 pm

I was a huge Lord of the Rings fan growing up, although I was one of those weirdoes who liked the Silmarillion better (I love mythology, can you tell?). This should be a fun theme πŸ™‚

@TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary – Epics from A to Z
    MopDog – The crazy thing about Hungarians…

03/23/2015 at 2:14 pm

The Silmarillion is good. I don’t have a copy of it yet for my collection. I had borrowed a friend of mine’s copy to read. Look forward to reading everyone’s comments when we start next month. πŸ™‚

7. mirymom

03/23/2015 at 1:48 pm

That sounds like a lot of fun and pleases my geeky heart!

03/23/2015 at 2:16 pm

It has been fun trying to get the posts together and deciding what to write about. There are so many places, people, and things in Middle-Earth that can be discussed. It was a little hard making final decisions. πŸ™‚

8. wittegenpress

03/23/2015 at 4:49 pm

Good luck with the A to Z. You’ve picked a theme with a whole world to play with. Have fun with your dwarves and hobbits πŸ™‚

Sophie
    Sophie’s Thoughts & Fumbles
    FB3X
    Wittegen Press

03/23/2015 at 7:47 pm

Thanks. Yes, I did and what a great world to play in. It’s been fun working on the posts. πŸ™‚

9. Susan Gourley

03/23/2015 at 7:28 pm

My favorites! Can’t wait to read your posts.

10. mbarkersimpson

03/23/2015 at 7:34 pm

Great theme, and I like your ideas for adding a little variety to the post format. I’ll definitely stop by to check them out πŸ™‚

03/23/2015 at 7:43 pm

Hi, thanks. It’s been fun working on the posts. I just hope everyone enjoys them. πŸ™‚

11. shanx

03/23/2015 at 9:44 pm

Sounds fun! Will come around to see the posts you come up with. Good luck!

03/24/2015 at 3:15 pm

Thanks. I hope they’ll be entertaining. Have had fun putting them together.

12. Natasha Duncan-Drake

03/24/2015 at 7:50 am

Ooh, cool topic. I look forward to all the details you provide about Middle Earth and those therein :).
    Tasha
    Tasha’s Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)

03/24/2015 at 3:16 pm

Yes it is. I’ve had fun putting together the posts. πŸ™‚

13. Nick Wilford

03/24/2015 at 7:15 pm

Great idea! Definitely no shortage of material there.

03/24/2015 at 7:39 pm

Thanks. That’s what I love about it. It’s been hard deciding what to use and what not to use. πŸ™‚

14. Barbara In Caneyhead

03/25/2015 at 12:39 am

Sounds like a fun theme. And I adore your blog’s header! Way cool.
    Life & Faith in Caneyhead
    I am Ensign B ~ One of Tremp’s Troops with the
    A to Z Challenge

03/25/2015 at 2:27 pm

Thanks. It’s been fun creating the posts. πŸ™‚

15. betty

03/25/2015 at 12:43 am

Sounds like an interesting theme. My husband has seen all of the Lord of the Ring movies and now is working his way through the Hobbit series. They do seem interesting! Good luck with the challenge!

betty

03/25/2015 at 2:27 pm

Thanks. I hope I can make it fun and interesting for everyone πŸ™‚

16. Nilanjana Bose

03/26/2015 at 2:39 am

Love both the books and the movies. Sounds like a fun theme.
    Best of luck for a great A-Z.
    Nilanjana.

03/26/2015 at 8:01 pm

Thanks. It has been fun creating the posts.

17. Sandy

03/26/2015 at 4:02 pm

Good luck with your theme and with the challenge. Your background, template sure jumps out at folks and should get lots of attention. How do you do that…techwise that is?

03/26/2015 at 8:05 pm

Thanks. The pics are from one of the movies and I just resized them and uploaded them using the the appearance area on wordpress. πŸ™‚