#AtoZChallenge: The Hobbit (Making of)

H (1)

Here are we are at the letter H. When I started putting the list together for each letter I was wondering what to do for this letter and I had thought about talking about Helm’s Deep but decided to go a different way with this one.

Being an avid movie fan I love to watch behind the scenes stuff. The Hobbit and LOTR movies are by far my favorite fantasy movies and I have really enjoyed Peter Jackson’s production vlogs for the movies. Seeing the sets and locations in the vlogs are great. If you’re a fan of the movies the vlogs are awesome and you should check them out. Credit to CatchTheFilm for sharing The Hobbit Movie (making of) by Peter Jackson. The one shown below is from the first movie An Unexpected Journey. Enjoy. πŸ™‚

Posted by on 04/09/2015 in blog hops

10 responses to “#AtoZChallenge: The Hobbit (Making of)

1. TraceyLynnTobin

04/09/2015 at 12:31 pm

I love watching the making of movies like these. It’s interesting to see how they did certain scenes, especially when it doesn’t involve any kind of CGI. ^_^

04/09/2015 at 1:20 pm

I love it. Sometimes the special features will be the first thing I watch when I sit down to watch a movie especially if I’ve already seen the movie. πŸ™‚

2. djinnia

04/09/2015 at 6:28 pm

Loved the appendices of the lotr extended versions. All the behind the scene stuff where you find out all the interesting tidbits like viggo hefting his sword to restaurants and chipping teeth and breaking toes.

04/09/2015 at 8:33 pm

Yeah the appendices are great. I loved all the interesting things that was talked about. πŸ™‚

3. Tarkabarka

04/09/2015 at 7:35 pm

I love behind-the-scenes stuff! The making of movies always interested me. And the Hobbit is a great example, because it was made by hardcore fans of the books and the Tolkien world πŸ™‚

@TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary – Epics from A to Z
    MopDog – 26 Ways to Die in Medieval Hungary

04/09/2015 at 8:34 pm

Me too. I have a media arts degree and love to find out all I can about the making of films and the people who work on them not just the actors/actresses. πŸ™‚

4. zannierose

04/10/2015 at 5:59 am

have earmarked this to watch later – thanks for letting us know about them. Went with family to see these movies- good memories

04/10/2015 at 11:55 am

You’re very welcome. Hope you enjoy it. πŸ™‚

5. jlennidorner

04/11/2015 at 2:37 am

J here, stopping by from the #atozchallenge 2015!
    Great post. I’m following you on your listed social media sites.
    @JLenniDorner

I love the Hobbit movies, and LoTR.

04/12/2015 at 10:55 am

Hi, thanks for stopping by. Glad you liked the post. Always happy to have new followers. πŸ™‚