Thanks to Alex for hosting this each month. Here is the complete list of participants.
Took a few days off after the A to Z challenge. Now, I need to start on the following:
1) Short stories that are due in a few months
2) Next year’s A to to Z theme
3) Edit the first book of my vampire series
4) Start my epic fantasy novel
5) Work on a idea for a possible web series
6) Hobbit/LOTR series of posts for the blog
7) My characters posts for the blog
8) Stories and other updates for the blog
9) Work on my FAE novel
10) Work on the shapeshifter series
and those are just a few projects I have either on my laptop or the files are on my desk needing to be put into scrivener.
Nothing negative to report about writing this month. Everything seems to be going good right now. I think the one reason for that is I’m keeping busy with the writing whether it’s the short stories, fan fiction, the blog, or the novels. I hope that it keeps going.
That’s it for now. Look forward to your comments. 🙂
4 thoughts on “#IWSG: Writing Agenda”
That’s quite the list! Here’s wishing you all the strength and inspiration you’ll need to get it done. And congrats on the award on your next post!
Hi Tonja, thanks the award was a wonderful surprise. 🙂 Yes, it is. I’m going to sit down today and prioritize them and set up a schedule to work on things. 🙂
I like seeing “edit” on that list . . .that means you’re getting close!
Thanks. Never thought I would get to that point with the series. 🙂