A Creative Mind has been nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award. Thanks to Shawn at DownHomeThoughts for the nomination.
1) Put the award logo on your blog.
2) Answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5) Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
- What is your Quest? My quest is to be the best writer and blogger I can be.
- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? Don’t know, but it would be interesting to find out 🙂
- Why or why not is character important to you? Character is important to me as a writer and a reader. I love the plots of books but if the character isn’t one I would love to read about then I loose interest fairly quickly regardless of the plot.
- Is it okay to lie, even a little white lie? It’s not okay to lie, even if it’s a little white lie.
- What is the hardest thing you have ever had to do? I have to say that would be dealing with my grandmother’s death. She was my mom’s mom. I was really close to her and I was born on her birthday. She had helped my mom raise me. It was really hard to see her health decline in the last few years before her death. I wish sometimes that she was still here with me and my mom.
While not required, participation is encouraged to accept the award and follow the rules above. 🙂
Questions for the Nominees:
- What is your movie/tv show and why?
- Who is your favorite character from a book?
- What is your best childhood memory?
- Have you always wanted to be a writer?
- Where do you dream of living/visiting one day?
4 thoughts on “Real Neat Blog Award!”
Sorry I’m late. But I just wanted to thank you for my nomination. I really appreciate it 🙂
You’re very welcome 🙂
I know how tough it is to lose a grandmother. My dad’s mom was the one that inspired me to write my A-to-Z posts this year. We lost her a few years after I graduated college. You still miss them and it still hurts, but I find remembering the good times helps a lot. Thanks for participating. Hope you have a great week.
Thanks for nominating me. 🙂 Yes, it does. She was always encouraging me about my writing and other arts related things I did.