#IWSG: Events and more

02 Mar

Insecure Writers Support Group Badge

March is here and I’ve gotten a story started, am rewriting another, and have my first author event this weekend. I’m super excited about it and nervous at the same time. You may have noticed I’ve changed things around on here. I thought it was time for a change and wanted to make it easier for people to find what they might be looking for. I’m even thinking about writing a serial that will be posted only on here and maybe sharing some of my fan fiction with everyone.

I will admit one thing the goals list I posted recently has been thrown out the window. The epic fantasy story is taking up my time because the characters in it kept popping up when I tried to work on some of the other stories and that’s okay. I’m happy when I can jump into one story like that. Now, if I could finish up my A to Z posts then I would be really happy. 🙂

I’m redoing the theme for the A to Z challenge because I thought I was going to do didn’t come together like I wanted. I have a new theme and will reveal that here on March 21st. 🙂

6 responses to “#IWSG: Events and more

1. patgarcia

03/02/2016 at 2:07 pm

You seem to be getting it together nicely and that is great. Congratulations of getting your first author event, and I wish you all the best with it. It is also nice to hear that you have started writing another story and rewriting another. In other words, you’ve changed gears and move to a new level. Keep up the good work. You can do it!
    Shalom,
    Patricia

03/02/2016 at 2:26 pm

Hi Patricia, Thanks. Yes, it feels good to be concentrating on just a few projects instead of five or six like I was doing in the past. 🙂

03/02/2016 at 5:44 pm

Sounds like you’ve got some exciting times coming. What is your first author event?

03/02/2016 at 5:51 pm

The local library does an event every year where they get 20 local authors together for the public to meet and talk with and get books signed. 🙂

3. Alex J. Cavanaugh (@AlexJCavanaugh)

03/02/2016 at 5:56 pm

Good luck with your first author event! If that fantasy story and its characters are dominating your thoughts, you have to work on it.

03/02/2016 at 11:02 pm

Hi Alex, thanks. It is definitely the main project right now. I’m working on the other projects as I can. 🙂