#atozchallenge: Cody

C 2016

Day 3 is all about Cody. He is Angelynn’s younger brother. He and Angelynn could pass for twins when someone meets them. The slight difference is that his hair is dark brown. He is 5 feet 10 inches tall. He like the other two look like he could be a college student. His mortal age would be 24. Like Bryce he uses his powers instead of weapons but will use one if he needs to. Cody is one of my favorites to write. Vampires of New Orleans started out being his story to tell but Angelynn kind of took over and wanted it to be her story.

Now that I’m working on rewriting the first two books and starting the third one it’s become clear that Cody needs his own book in the series or as a standalone to go with the series. I haven’t decided on that just yet. So, I will be telling a story from his POV just don’t know how long or how story it will be. 🙂

Look forward to reading your comments. Also, before I end this one. I want to thank everyone for the great comments about the other characters you’ve been introduced to since the challenge started. I’m so happy that everyone’s intrigued by the characters and want to know more about them. I’ll reveal more about each of them as I work on the books in the coming months. 🙂

Posted by on 04/04/2016 in blog hops

10 responses to “#atozchallenge: Cody

04/04/2016 at 10:54 am

Sounds like a sold plan, good luck!
    Keep writing!

Happy April 4th!

2. wittegenpress

04/04/2016 at 1:27 pm

Good luck with the standalone story.
    Sophie
    Sophie’s Thoughts & Fumbles | Wittegen Press | FB3X

3. Alice Gerard

04/04/2016 at 3:56 pm

Vampires! How awesome! Keep at it!

04/04/2016 at 4:00 pm

Hi Alice, thanks. I agree vampires are awesome. 🙂

4. Kat Morrisey

04/04/2016 at 7:12 pm

Isn’t it great how our characters decide they want their own books? My Ashten Falls series started as a stand alone, and now i have plans to write at least 4 more, after my second one is released. The minor characters all want their HEAs too! 😀 Good luck with your writing and the challenge!

04/04/2016 at 7:27 pm

Hi Kat, yes it is. Thanks. Good luck to you as well 🙂

04/04/2016 at 9:11 pm

I love it when characters start making demands. Go Cody! Demand your own book, man. 🙂

@mirymom1 from