#IWSG: Updates, Updates, Updates….

06 Jul

Insecure Writers Support Group Badge

The last couple of months have certainly been interesting for me. In May I became a freelance editor for a small upcoming publishing company called The Dragon’s Rocketship Publishing. I’m having lots of fun helping other authors with their books. The first book I’ve edited for the company should be out Β in the near future. Will share more about the book when I can. I’m also hosting a blog tour for Virtual Fantasy Con in the next couple of months. I’ve learned one thing and that’s how hard people who put together these tours work behind the scenes getting things put together. I definitely have a new respect for them.

Now for other updates. My short story Town Curse is going to become a full length novel. I’m working on the outline now for it. I’m also creating new outlines for my other stories/series. The story for the game is coming along as well.

Future plans I have for the site are going to start showing up soon. My plan is to start series of posts about topics that have a common theme to them like there might be a series of posts about the fantasy genre and writing fantasy, writing paranormal stories, and about writing stories for a game among other topics that have to do with publishing, writing, and editing. πŸ™‚

That’s it for now. Look forward to your comments. πŸ™‚

8 responses to “#IWSG: Updates, Updates, Updates….

07/06/2016 at 12:17 pm

Congratulations on the freelance editor job! Good for you, editors are priceless. I hope you enjoy it and good luck with your stories!

2. elizabethalsobrooks

07/06/2016 at 1:21 pm

Welcome to the world of editing! Good luck with your new ventures and website!

07/06/2016 at 4:30 pm

Sounds like a great few months of writing life ahead of you!

@mirymom1 from

07/06/2016 at 6:39 pm

Yes it is. Will be keeping everyone updated. πŸ™‚

4. Alex J. Cavanaugh (@AlexJCavanaugh)

07/07/2016 at 3:48 pm

What a cool company name! Bet they would’ve gotten a kick out of my book Dragon of the Stars.
    Awesome job to have and cool you are expanding that story.

07/07/2016 at 7:02 pm

I agree. Thanks. It’s been interesting figuring out what direction to take the story. Will keep everyone posted. πŸ™‚