It’s a new year and time for new goals and plans. Classes started for me the week before Christmas and we had a holiday break. It was busy around before and after Christmas. I have almost finished Town Curse. I have a little of 6800 words left to go for my total word count of 55k. Then I will let it set until Feb. 1st and start revising and editing it. I will be taking my final thesis class this summer and will be polishing up the story and get it ready for possible publication.
Now onto my goals and plans for 2019.
1. Find a teaching job
2. Finish my Master’s degree
3. Publish Town Curse
4. Work on several other stories I have started to get them ready for publication next year
5. Refresh this site and the pen name site
6. Launch my publishing company
7. Update both sites more often than I did in 2018.
8. Find Beta readers/critique partners
9. Learn how to create book covers
10. Do something fun like take a class that interests me for personal reasons.
These are my goals and plans for 2019. They are really in no particular order as to what I do first. I just plan to do them this year.
Look forward to your comments. 🙂