Good news. I have finished writing Town Curse right around the middle of January. The total word count is a little over 55k. I put it aside for a few weeks and that February has begun so has the editing/revising of the book.
I’m also working on assignments/projects for my classes. I have started some new outlines for a couple of old stories. Also, outlines for a few new stories are being drafted.
Busy working on post ideas for both sites as well. Updating the other one with new bio, tag line, etc to bring it more in line with what I want the site to achieve. It’s been fun to think about the overall view and brand I want the sites to project to readers. Look for updates coming soon to this one as well.
Look forward to your comments. 🙂