- Focus on one project (or series at a time): Thornwick Chronicles and the other series that may tie-in into it.
- Do outlines for the other series I do want to write so if the muses change to those stories then I’ll be ready.
- Get my publishing company launched.
- Start my freelance editing/writing up again
- Start podcasting/doing some live streaming
- Apply to the English and Literature Ph.d program at my local university. I have a little over a year for the deadline because they only accept for the Fall Semester so I wouldn’t start until Fall 2021. That means I can work and get a game plan ready that includes attending classes while I work.
- Participate more on social media and post on here on a more regular basis.
What started you on your writing journey? Was it a particular book, movie, story, or series? Was it a teacher/coach/spouse/friend/parent? Did you just “know” suddenly you wanted to write? For me, it was reading Anne Rice’s Interview with a Vampire and Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings. Also, my family and a few English teachers that encouraged and supported me along the way.
That’s it for now. Look forward to reading your comments. 🙂