I took some time off during the holidays. I updated the site like I had been planning to do. You might see some pages have disappeared from the menu. They are still there but moved to other locations. For example, I added my contact form and bio to the about page. They are separate pages under it now. I added some new pages to the books area and moved some of the books around to those pages. The characters page has been updated as well. So, take a look and let me know what you think. I also got a job as an online peer tutor as the school I attended for my master’s. I start next week. It’s part-time so I will have the time to write and keep the site updated.
I’m not to going post goals for 2022 I’m going to post my plans/ideas for the year:
- Keep the site and book pages updated
- Set up my pen name(s) for other genres I plan to write in
- Set up my publishing company to publish my own stories under
- Do more plotting and planning of my stories (I usually pants everything and have found while it works I need to have a bit more plotting and planning done for some of the projects)
- To set up a new newsletter and reader magnet (hopefully before the end of January)
- Set my editing/proofreading business up again.
- Learn to create covers
- Write more papers (like the one about Tolkien)
That’s it for now. Can’t wait to hear from you. 🙂