May Monster Madness

11 May

e250e-mmm2013

This is going to be fun. I decided that my first post would be my top five favorite monster(whether human or creature) movies. Feel free to comment and share what some of your favorites might be.

1. Friday the 13th

friday-the-13th

2. Halloween

4265

3. Interview with the Vampire

MV5BMTIzMTIxOTg1NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTM0OTcxMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR8,0,214,317_

4. Bram Stoker’s Dracula

Bram-Stoker-s-Dracula-bram-stokers-dracula-10765534-1024-576

5. Jaws

JAWS_Movie_poster

Posted by on 05/11/2013 in A Creative Mind Blog

12 responses to “May Monster Madness

1. Carmen

05/11/2013 at 8:32 am

Interview! Yes! Yes! Yes! God how I love Lestat! Though I have to say I adored the book version of him so much more! Tom Cruise is such a tiny, tiny man, sort of like a bug you could squish under your shoe! So not Lestat for me!
    Anywhoo, that’s my rant over and here’s my MMM’S Carmen Jenner Author and Book Me!
    Happy Hopping! =D

05/11/2013 at 8:47 am

I totally agree with you about Interview. Loved the book version more. πŸ™‚

2. Rebecca Bradley

05/11/2013 at 8:47 am

I don’t tend to like scary films but I did like jaws!

05/11/2013 at 8:49 am

Jaws was a good movie. There are so many monster movies it was hard to choose when putting the list together. πŸ™‚

3. lexacain

05/11/2013 at 1:14 pm

I’m so glad you chose “Jaws.” Some don’t think it’s really horror, but I think it’s one of the best — and scariest — movies ever made.
    Great post! πŸ™‚

05/11/2013 at 2:11 pm

I agree. It was one of the first scary movies I ever watched. πŸ™‚

4. Magaly Guerrero

05/11/2013 at 2:54 pm

Jaws is pretty awesome, and the music has to be one of the creepiest things around πŸ˜‰

05/11/2013 at 4:41 pm

Thanks for stopping by. Totally agree. πŸ™‚

05/11/2013 at 8:48 pm

Love all your choices, will have to think on a favorite though.

I know, I know get back to work on chapters 7 / 8 ! πŸ™‚

05/11/2013 at 9:10 pm

It was hard for me to choose. There are so many great ones out there.

πŸ™‚

6. Design du Jour

05/12/2013 at 11:08 am

My comment disappeared! Damn! Pinhead and Candyman still freak me out! Good ol’ Clive Barker! Your selection here is awesome though. Here’s my day I MMM and my day II MMM at Design du Jour.

05/12/2013 at 11:43 am

I agree about Pinhead and Candyman.